Saturday, April 07, 2012

Superman!

Joshy had a superman shirt with a cape on it that hes had for a very long time. It was a hand me down and he has loved that shirt so much so that the cape was ripped and tattered and the fabric was so pilly but he loves it anyway.. It has been way too small for quite some time and every time he wears it his belly hangs out lol He was so upset when I told him I think it's time to get rid of it. I found this superman Tshirt at walmart and sewed a cape on it... It's in his Easter basket and I can't wait to see his face when he gets it! It's been so long since I've sewn! It felt so good!!! My sewing area still isnt completely set up yet but now I have the desire to get it done very soon!! So hopefully I'll be posting things more often in the near future!

0 people said:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com